BIOPROTEN Hairplex Kit 3x525ml
- HAIR TREATMENT KIT
Professional hair regeneration system that replicates and regenerates hair disulfide bridges that are damaged during chemical treatments such as coloring, bleaching, high temperature or mechanical damage.
- Hairplex Bond Fortifier no. 1 – when added to any hair color product: dye, powder or lightening cream, it reconstructs damaged or broken hair bonds and prevents further damage. 525ml
- Hairplex Bond Saver no. 2 – it is not a conditioner, activator or neutralizer, but a fixer of sulphide bonds - enhances the effect of Bond Fortifier. It uses the same active ingredient as in Bond Fortifier no.1 and is used to connect the remaining disulfide bridges before and after chemical treatments. It restores strength, structure and integrity to the hair. 2 pieces, each 525ml.
Hairplex can extend the duration of the bleach, it is recommended to use the activator one level stronger (e.g. 6% - 9%)
- Blend lightener and activator together.
- If you are using 15g of powder, add 3.75ml of Hairplex no.1
- If you are using 30g of powder, add 7.5ml of Hairplex no.1
- If you are using a cream bleach, add 7.5 ml of Hairplex no.1 per 45 g of cream.
- Never use more than 3.75ml of Hairplex no.1 for the base color.
- You don't need to use a developer with a higher concentration for coloring.
- If you want to use Hairplex together with a gloss paint, use one with a working time longer than 10 minutes.
- Hairplex can be used with any type of color - permanent, semi-permanent, gloss, toners, brightening paints.
- Mix 10 - 20 ml of Hairplex no. 1 out of 30 - 45 ml of water in an applicator bottle.
- Apply from root to tip. Comb it with a comb.
- Leave for 5 minutes.
- Without rinsing, apply the right amount of Hairplex no. 2 and comb it.
- Leave for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Rinse off and use your favorite shampoo and conditioner.