THEORIE Sage Green Tea & Bamboo Energizing Conditioner 400ml
- HAIR CONDITIONER
Stimulates scalp | For Damaged and Dull Hair
Restore damaged hair with this invigorating blend of antioxidant-rich green tea and bamboo, stimulating ginkgo biloba leaf extract, energizing sage essential oil, nourishing grape-seed oil and strengthening keratin. Benefit from vibrant, hydrated and healthier strands with this healing and uplifting conditioner.
Notes of green tea, jasmine, amber and fresh cypress conjure an air of sophistication.
- Sage essential oil provides cleansing properties, as well as protects hair from harmful UV rays that cause oxidative stress (aka free radicals).
- Rose flower extract refreshes strands with its naturally antiseptic properties.
- Keratin protein increases hydration, brightness, and softness of hair fibers, improving the state of both virgin and over-bleached hair.
- Theorie’s Amino Complex is made up of amino acids that help rebuild and strengthen hair by supplying nutrients and oxygen to hair follicles.
- Ginkgo Biloba encourages an increase in blood flow, which promotes hair health and shine.
- Green Tea Extract contains potent antioxidants that provide photo protection from UV-induced oxidative stress.
- Bamboo Extract rich in essential compounds such as amino acids and flavonoids, deeply nourishes hair.
- Protects color and keratin-treated hair.
After shampooing with Green Tea & Bamboo Shampoo, apply generously, leave in for 3 minutes, and then rinse thoroughly. Use for co-washing when skipping shampoo.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARETH-10, DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE COPOLYMER, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-4 SORBITAN STEARATE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PALMITOYL CAMELLIA SINENSIS EXTRACT, BAMBUSA VULGARIS (BAMBOO) STEM EXTRACT, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) OIL, KERATIN, BETAINE, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, OCTYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, PARFUM, CITRIC ACID.